Home Information and Amenities
1 Hot Tub
Snow Paradise is located in a quiet Salvo, NC neighborhood ONLY 100 yards away from the neighborhood beach access. Salvo is known for its wide and uncrowded beaches, so if you are looking for a quiet and laid back vacation spot this is the place for you. This area of the OBX is also a popular destination for fishing, kiteboarding, windsurfing and kayaking. The house is also a short a drive away from various watersports, putt putt golf, an arcade that features a large outdoor rock wall and so much more!
As you enter the house you will be greeted by the large eat in kitchen with access to the 1st floor deck. The first floor deck also has a large seating area, with a hammock and small swing. The perfect location to listen to the sound of the ocean to enjoy your morning coffee or while taking a post beach nap. The first floor features a large master bedroom with master bath with private access to the 1st floor deck. You'll also find a large dinning room set to seat 10 people and a comfortable living area perfect for ending your beach days watching a movie all together.
Walking upstairs, you'll find two separate bedrooms to your right and left. The right bedroom has one queen bed and one set of bunk beds. The left bedroom has one large king bed and private access to the second floor deck. Both these rooms share a full bathroom that is located at the end of the hall. The second floor deck has a bar height table and chairs which is just as enjoyable spot to drink your morning coffee and watch the sunrise or that evening glass of wine to watch the sunset. There is also a four person hot tub. The third room on the second floor is a large game/ recreational room for added fun especially on those rainy beach days. This room features a ping pong table and arcade style gaming system with over 150 games. There is also a large tv and sitting area. Also included with this room is a large loft area with a desk for a little remote work or fit for reading and some quite relaxing. The game room has two additional beds and a large full bathroom with a walk-in shower and extra-large tub.
Amenities For You:
1. We have a built-in storage area under the back side of the house that has some chairs and boogie boards for use, just please put them back at the end of your stay.
2. House is baby friendly as we have a bassinet in the upstairs right bedroom closet.
1. No parties
2. No unregistered guests
3. No more than four people in the hot tub at a time
4. Please wash all sand off before you enter the house or hot tub.
5. Please wash off all tanning oils before you enter the hot tub (these oils will destroy the quality of the water).
5. No smoking in the house or on the deck. ( you may smoke in the driveway area).
6. No pets
7. Please do not open the windows in the house. (There are windows that do open in case of an emergency only).
8. Please use the charcoal grill in the driveway area away from the house and leave it there until it cools off.
1. Turn off all the lights
2. Load all used dishes in the dishwasher and please start it
3. Throw all used towels in the washing machine and please start it
4. Throw all trash away outside in dumpster and roll dumpster to the curb
5. Please lock all doors. The kitchen door and the upstairs door lock by pulling the handle up and then locking the deadbolt. (Our doors can be somewhat difficult, a little force in closing them is sometimes needed)